Monday 27 January 2014

Marie Nail Art featuring Catrice from dusk till dawn


Greetings everyone!!!
                                 And Oh my God it took me one year to write a new post.. :-P last post was in 2013 and then I got married. Carried away by the busy routine of office and home but I am back and started of my nail art once gain.
The look i did is using Catrice Nail Color in "from dusk till dawn" Its such a pretty color. Dark plumy taupe color that has a holographic effect which gives a pinky shine through plum. I just love love love this color.
And the character i painted is the cutie pie "Marie Cat". Hope you'll like it.

Marie the cat closeup

Ruffian manicure using catrice from dusk till dawn


Have a great day folks. God bless you all

4 comments:

  1. That is absolutely amazing! I'm a big fan! Love it!!!


    www.fatimasalim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Mehwish...im awed!
    do u have an instagram account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! i have read few of your articles, indeed you write good on Fashion.
    Actually i am looking for writers.
    www.thenextrex.com has started a new project " www.fashionkibatain.com " and they are looking for writers to write on Fashion. Do let me know if you or any of your friend who writers as good as you is interested.

    Regards

    Email: ali.rao@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete